Possible TODOs based on user training sessions and common bug reports. Items on this list need further consideration before being promoted to actual TODOs!!
- Want option to *never* put double-quotes around object names, even when I use an uppercase character in a name (#182).
- Why is Primary Key on different dialog than columns? Want a check box to say that a column is the PK.
- Name of a Constraint should default to what Postgres will call it, so that it's clear that a constraint *will* be assigned a name even if we leave it blank (which is best practice to do so).
- PKs and Unique constraints should show as Indexes in addition to showing as a Constraint. Unique indexes should show as Constraints. Yes, they're different, slightly, but they're so close it's annoying to have to guess.
- When you perform an action, why doesn't it refresh that aspect?
- Why are Schema Privs not shown on Grant Wizard for a specific Schema? When we click on a schema it shows only table privs for that schema. Schema privs must be accessed via Properties..Privileges tab, which is non-intuitive.
- Want "Clone" object, which copies object but prompts for new name (#184).
- Only show Object Type if there is at least one object of that type in that Schema. De-clutters display. We can have a right-click dialog to create a new object, with sub-menu to select object type.
- If there are >20 (N?) objects, then show that using a breakdown. e.g. A-C, D-G, H-M, N-S, T-V, W-Z. So when we have 100s of objects we can still retain sanity.