Ticket #16 (closed bug: fixed)
Crash when configuring an pgAgent job
|Reported by:||Rainer Bauer||Owned by:||Ashesh Vashi|
Here is my setup:
* PostgreSQL 8.4.0: postgresql-8.4.0-1-windows.exe
* pgAgent: pgAgent-3.0.0-win32.zip
I have copied the exe and dll to the pg8.4 binary directory.
* pgAgent.sql was executed in database postgres
* pgAgent service is installed
Steps to reproduce the bug:
1) Select "New job" from the "Jobs" tree element context menu.
(NOTE: The elipses are missing in the command text)
2) Enter a name for the job and close the dialog with OK.
3) Select command "Properties" from the context menu of the newly
4) Activate the schedules tab and press "Add".
5) Close the schedule dialog using "Cancel".
6) BOOOOOMMMM 
Note: The same happens if I try to add a step and the "Step
Definition" dialog is closed.